Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Hertrich Auto Group DE -- Review

Did not end up doing any kind of business here and honestly wasn't even close to getting anywhere with them. Do not try to contact this dealership if you can't go there in person as the internet sales team (if they exist) are incompetent and just throw you around like a disease no one wants. Contacted them directly, got a half assed answer before being directed to someone from sales who then ignored my emails until I contacted the dealership again through the generic submission link at which point he said he'd talk to the manager for me regarding the price. Got an email the day after he promised to contact his manager and get back to me by that the ZHP I was looking at was sold and asked if I wanted to be contacted if another one shows up on their lot, two words, hell no. Waste of time. Can't reflect on physically being there but don't play email tag with them, you'll just lose your time and mind.

If parts of this doesn't sound coherent and need clarification give me a PM, I'll forward you some messages.

Damn
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Point was made loud and clear. Avoid this dealership.