Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Of course.

The issue for me is that the factory low beams on my car are (probably) halogen, and don't match anything else in the array, certainly not the HID components. The coupe HID setup is very tight for space. So LED's seem like a possible way to unify the color temperature of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Of course.

The issue for me is that the factory low beams on my car are (probably) halogen, and don't match anything else in the array, certainly not the HID components. The coupe HID setup is very tight for space. So LED's seem like a possible way to unify the color temperature of the system.
    HID conversion kits fit in the coupes. I've installed like a shitload of them for customers perfectly fine. Just need to recode the LCM after for the light warnings.

It doesn't matter. I am unable to post my question intelligibly. It wasn't that important.

Any interest in developing an LED low-beam device for ZHP/Xenon coupes? I have found nothing which can be installed in that tight space.
    You have the standard E46 Halogen headlights?

Have an even better setup that cost of parts is very low based on output!

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Xenon is currently better than LED bulbs for headlight technology. LED isn't quite there yet to be a viable replacement for Xenon.
    Yes and No. It is more of a housing design and which LED kit as opposed to one is better. For instance in the high beam of E30/E36 and various others the LED puts out more light on the road and is instant on. In a true xenon projector setup there is no LED replacement yet that is better. That much is true.

It doesn't matter. I am unable to post my question intelligibly. It wasn't that important.
    Still happy to help

Bump for new members.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I'm guessing these guys are no longer around? Site seems to be gone.

Don't know the status. They never got back with me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567