Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

peter's new ZHP project: Project Estoril

VIN: PD99515

OK, folks. before you i present the ONLY estoril blue ZHP coupe made for north america - in fact, none were made for the US. two estoril blue ZHPs were special-ordered for canada, one sedan and one coupe. this is the coupe. as you can see by the door sill, it's a BMW Individual car. it's fully optioned - adaptive headlights, premium package, it even has the power rear sunshade!

it's a 2005, built in 2005 and has the factory rear subframe reinforcement piece sandwiched in the rear floor. it's got 183K KMs (113K miles), and has been stored the last 5 winters. it needs some things, so i'm going to do a 'rolling restoration' on it to freshen it up. the paint is really nice. in all honesty - it is simply stunning in person. i dare say it makes imola look second-best when parked next to my sedan! (it's lighter in person than in the pics below.) the car will most likely be for sale when i'm done - that is, unless i decide to keep it and sell my imola sedan...... which would be really hard!!

more updates (and pictures) will follow once work commences. presently i have some house projects to do and i'm installing a blaupunkt double-din NAV setup in the tank, both of which take priority...

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by slater; 05-10-2016 at 10:01 AM.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport