Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Good news, and nice clock.
    It will change the look to my dash

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Charlie's 2008 Porsche 997 turbo

This morning I got my windshield replaced properly. The Safelite tech who came did a fantastic job replacing the glass and pointed out what the issues were with the previous installer. I watched the whole process of glass removal and how all my interior trim parts were removed and then installed after the new glass install. Not once throughout the entire process was my leather dash touched so I am having a hard time just how this asshat installer managed to hack my OE leather dash...

Carlos my Safelite installer showed me the process and I got to give him a hand installing my glass. I enjoyed doing this and watching him work on my Porsche. I will be using Safelite for all my cars going forward.

New glass installed...

Seals are all uniform as they should be...

My Sport Chrono Clock was popped out of the dash in preparation for the upcoming swap when I swap in my GT2/GT3 Sport Chrono Clock.

The windshield replacement fiasco chapter can now be closed... what an ordeal that has been and I now have everything as it should be with my Porsche....
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-18-2020 at 09:44 AM.

That's great news, Charlie. My ZHP also needs a new windshield. I'll take the car to the dealer for it. GeorgeH used to work over there, and he told me the installer does a quality job.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    That's great news, Charlie. My ZHP also needs a new windshield. I'll take the car to the dealer for it. GeorgeH used to work over there, and he told me the installer does a quality job.
    That's good to hear fredo!

It is safe to say I can finally close the chapter on this windshield replacement nightmare... going forward Safelite will be doing all my windshield replacements...

Mmhh ... he even transferred the red sticker. Next time you should ask Safelite to send Carlos again.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Mmhh ... he even transferred the red sticker. Next time you should ask Safelite to send Carlos again.
    I plan to

I took my time on Father's Day to give my Porsche a good detailing while the new windshield is still bonding to my car.

You can see the reflection I’m getting from my detailing...

I’m now using this product inbetween my paint correcting detailing sessions... it seems to be working very well

This is the product I’m using that has been providing these stunning results.

These photos are from my iPhone. No editing of the pictures were made...

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-22-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Beauty

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

My GT2 Sport Chrono Clock came in this afternoon so when I got home this was the very first thing I focused on. It came with a plastic housing so when I took my OE Sport Chrono clock out of each housing and swapped them over. The clock itself was very easy to take out and install since it was plug and play. I never thought about wanting to do this until I saw this type of clock installed in Jon's Porsche. I loved the contrast between the Sport Chrono clock and the Instrument Cluster gauges and decided I wanted to do the same thing. It did not matter how much this clock cost.. but then when I am working on my cars, I don't care too much how much something costs if I want it...

Everything mounted perfectly as expected and I then tested the functionality of the new part and it worked perfectly.

So it's another easy mod added to my Porsche using OEM Porsche parts...

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast