Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Nothing like having a freshly cleaned and detailed ride

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Beauty

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Charlie's 2008 Porsche 997 turbo

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Beauty
    Unfortunately beauty like this don’t last long before you have to clean the car all over again

It’s time to do the cleaning process all over so I drove my Porsche to work today to get her cleaned up

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

My Porsche is officially in hibernation status.... she will wait patiently until Spring to come out and play...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    My Porsche is officially in hibernation status.... she will wait patiently until Spring to come out and play...
    No picture before hibernation? I am sad....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    No picture before hibernation? I am sad....
    Sorry Sergy! I was more focused on hetting my Audi ready for full-time driving during the winter and getting both my M3 and Porsche cleaned and put away for the winter.

I finally got my carbon fiber Porsche pen for my Porsche. There is a pen holder inside the glove compartment where the Porsche pen fits so I will be able to put this pen there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know that you pretty busy with all 3 cars and of course I wanted to give a hard time-)))
    Look at me, I am doing such a bad job with posting updates about my cars.....shame in me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    I know that you pretty busy with all 3 cars and of course I wanted to give a hard time-)))

Look at me, I am doing such a bad job with posting updates about my cars.....shame on me.
    That’s okay Sergy! You update when you can. No worries

Botond came up to give me a hand with my Audi so I gave him a surprise this afternoon.

Where his hands at? Nice!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast