Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D1ESEL View Post
    Looks great!

Hopefully in the next year or so I will be adding a 997.1 GT3 to the stable to balance out the 2 BMW's

Good plan!! That's why I got my 997.1 turbo so it can compliment my two BMWs

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    There is not much to look at but I can take a shot of the original shifter mechanism that came out of my Porsche. They are very different from the E46 shifter I got accustomed to seeing...
    Ok I was curious to know if it was visibly shorter like the UUC shifters for our cars
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Much, much better! I'm just sitting here shaking my head though... he doesn't even have permanent plates on yet and he's already modding it. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Much, much better! I'm just sitting here shaking my head though... he doesn't even have permanent plates on yet and he's already modding it. lol
    Lol, I wanna be like Charlie too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Ok I was curious to know if it was visibly shorter like the UUC shifters for our cars
    Rob, the Porsche SSK is very close. Shift patterns are very tight and 5th/6th throws are much shorter.... this is the shifter that should have left with the car from initial build in my opinion. It is perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Botond, that's because my 997 is already paid off

Sweet whip yo! Was I the only one that was fooled by the Camry, sometimes shit happens and thought you were for real lol.

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    Sweet whip yo! Was I the only one that was fooled by the Camry, sometimes shit happens and thought you were for real lol.
    Couldn't resist pulling a practical joke on everyone while I was working out the deal on my new whip This car is amazing at so many levels... now with the ssk installed, it is even better
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-04-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Nice! Can't wait to see the mods you do. You plan on taking that beast to the track?

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

Nice! Can't wait to see the mods you do.
    They won't be huge mods until my daughter is done with college.

You plan on taking that beast to the track?
    I don't plan to track this beast, however I do plan to take my new whip on some road trips

Looks like this is on again....

The vendor contacted me and told me they are manufacturing a clear set to send out I will soon be adding another mod to my Porsche

Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast