Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Next mod for the Porsche will be full 6000k HID update/upgrade... I have spare 6000k D2S bulbs so that will be a simple swap. Next will be the fog lights... I have spare 35w HID ballasts and am waiting to get the 6000k H3 bulbs needed for the retrofit. Once I get them I will be updating the look to 6000k which will provide a much cleaner light output in my opinion...

I will be changing out my OE hood badge for one of these...

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

That could be a nice buckle.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    That could be a nice buckle.
    Or it will be a nice hood badge for my silver grey Porsche fredo

got my Porsche in the shop so I can have them identify any issues and list them in priority.... this will help me develop a thorough maintenance plan for my new rocket...

Got a silver on black 2016 Porsche Cayenne with less than 900 miles to drive for a loaner today

I saw this car last weekend, it was everything I had hoped it would be. This looks great Charlie! Congratulations again.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post
    I saw this car last weekend, it was everything I had hoped it would be. This looks great Charlie! Congratulations again.
    Thanks Patrick! It was great to see Stella and catch up with you at the Cars and Coffee meet last weekend

I saw your twin at the Charleston cars & coffee... Looks like it has the turn signals you want

I can't remember what color your interior is but here's theirs..,

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I saw your twin at the Charleston cars & coffee... Looks like it has the turn signals you want

I love this exterior look. Ordered my "upgraded" dual purpose turn signals. Just waiting for the vendor to ship them out to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I can't remember what color your interior is but here's theirs..,

Rob if you look at post #2 on the first page you will see pictures of my interior.... it is black. I couldn't deal with anything other than black in a Porsche... they are too over the top with their color interiors in my opinion...here's a few shots of my interior Rob

As you can see.... I also have the upgraded "Sport Steering Wheel" in my Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I couldn't deal with anything other than black in a Porsche... they are too over the top with their color interiors in my opinion...
    That's what I figured lol
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast