Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    That lighting is amazing, really drives home the fact that I need to get the eagle eye LED smoked tails for the zhp. Love it.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    That lighting is amazing, really drives home the fact that I need to get the eagle eye LED smoked tails for the zhp. Love it.
    I thought the same exact thing Jacob . I have eagle eyes on my ZHP and wouldn't have it any other way

Had an awesome sun set this evening..... Red sky at night.... Reminds me of an 80's song...

The reflection of the sky even gave my Porsche a rose colored tone...

The lighting upgrade I recently installed on my Porsche only confirms my thought that this is how this car should have come from the factory...

The lighting is amazing!

So why don't you take that last pic and put it in your sig? it's kind facing the opposite direction of the other two....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    So why don't you take that last pic and put it in your sig? it's kind facing the opposite direction of the other two....
    My Porsche's sig pic is really bothering you, isn't it Rob.....

Sorry, it's just not a very good pic compared to the other two...You've already posted better
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    The OCD is strong with this one.

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    The OCD is strong with this one.
    Perhaps I will change my sig pic today ....

Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast