Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Needs more Charlie carbon fiber now haha, seats:
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Needs more Charlie carbon fiber now haha, seats:
    In time Jacob... catching up on maintenance/mods on both BMWs first...

Charrie's 2008 Porsche 997 turbo

Dropped my sled off for service today...

Was given a 2017 Macan S to drive for the day.

The Macan S was a fun car to have today at work. Sporty enough to emit a deep growl in it's exhaust note when in either Sport or Sport Plus mode and civil when driving thru the neighborhood. Interior was nice although compared to the spartin interior of my 997 turbo, was cluttered with more buttons than I would like...

When the day was over, it was nice to take back my sled for the drive back home

Fresh oil in her and she was checked out sat. The sled is now ready for the 2017 driving season. Now to move on to my M3 and ZHP to get both ready

Why do I do this (I know some of you are thinking this)? I like getting new Porsches or BMWs for loaners to have all day and I like the convenience of not having to dispose used oil. That's why I use my local dealer...

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing wrong with that Charlie. I let Kristen take all of our cars in for oil changes now so I don't have to get rid of the old oil which is a real hassle
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Nothing wrong with Convenience.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Charrie's 2008 Porsche 997 turbo

Last edited by cakM3; 04-21-2017 at 03:58 AM.

I saw this rig on my way home and couldn't resist the photo opportunity presented. Even the trucker got out and snapped a few pics

Haha so awesome! WIN!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Totally

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Perfect timing.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast