Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    i wish our leather was like that. So it would take up the leatherique a lot better.
    I started by cleaning my seats with Leatherique Pristine Clean then I used Leatherique Restorer to allow the liquid to soak into the leather seats and door panel.... then used Pristine Clean again to clean off everything... car seats turned out soft and supple afterwards.... the Nappa Leather seats in my M3 are also treated with Leatherique. In fact after I get back from my Canada road trip next weekend I intend to apply Leatherique treatment to my M3's seats.

Also got two wheel guide studs for my speed sled...

They will be placed in my frunk along with other tools

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

seats so clean and new looking you could eat off them. beautiful.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    seats so clean and new looking you could eat off them. beautiful.
    Thanks Shawn! Yeah I thought the same thing after finishing my Leatherique application.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I started by cleaning my seats with Leatherique Pristine Clean then I used Leatherique Restorer to allow the liquid to soak into the leather seats and door panel.... then used Pristine Clean again to clean off everything... car seats turned out soft and supple afterwards.... the Nappa Leather seats in my M3 are also treated with Leatherique. In fact after I get back from my Canada road trip next weekend I intend to apply Leatherique treatment to my M3's seats.
    interesting. I've read that if you continue to do the process multiple times, its effects increase with each application.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    interesting. I've read that if you continue to do the process multiple times, its effects increase with each application.
    I do the Rejuvenator application twice/yr on my M3 and Porsche... then inbetween those applications I use Pristine Clean. The Leatherique web site states:

"Contains a conditioner which cleans and conditions leather, but to a lesser extent than our Rejuvinator . Use to clean leather after the application of Rejuvinator has done its job and as a maintenance cleaner and detailer on an as needed basis."

So on a weekly to bi-weekly basis because of my OCD, I apply the Pristine Clean to my leather surfaces as a wipe down to keep my leather clean and maintain the conditioning of the leather itself... car looks and more importantly... smells fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Also got two wheel guide studs for my speed sled...

They will be placed in my frunk along with other tools

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro
    Man I love these things. Any reason for two? Easier alignment?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Any reason for two? Easier alignment?
    Way easier. A single one still has you trying to "find" the second hole to align to. With two, everything is lined up.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Way easier. A single one still has you trying to "find" the second hole to align to. With two, everything is lined up.
    That’s what I figured. Damn, now I need a second one.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Not needed with studs
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast