Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Yes, the ad said something like "engine sucked water thru the intake" ... but don't quote me on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

2009 BMW 335i sedan NAV/AT 133k miles $9,300 Dallas TX

Seems to be a good deal. It meets my requirements: NAV, AT, comfort access, paddle shifters, sports package, hi-fi sound system.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/5740035564.html

I'm getting ready to sell my 2012 BMW 328i with 53,000 miles. Of course, I will be asking slightly more, given pristine 1-owner history and near perfect condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Simongym View Post
    I'm getting ready to sell my 2012 BMW 328i with 53,000 miles. Of course, I will be asking slightly more, given pristine 1-owner history and near perfect condition.
    Pls post details about your 328i.

Looks like the F30 prices are coming to my comfort zone. The Ford dealer has this one:

2012 328i , sedan , jet black on black , AT , comfort access , 74k miles , $12,500

My dad bought 2 used cars there, so I know they don't sell junk. For some reason my iPad crashes when I try to post the link.

Edit : I can post the link as text ...
    http://www.iwanttobuyused.com/detail...6074&type=Used

Stolen 650i, paid with fake cashier check. Poor guy. I remember seeing the FS ad some weeks ago.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5870329377.html

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Stolen 650i, paid with fake cashier check. Poor guy. I remember seeing the FS ad some weeks ago.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5870329377.html
    That does suck. I'm amazed at how easy cashier's checks are to fake. I've seen some real ones that look so generic they could have been printed at home. There has to be a safer way to transact large amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    That does suck. I'm amazed at how easy cashier's checks are to fake. I've seen some real ones that look so generic they could have been printed at home. There has to be a safer way to transact large amounts.
    I saw a CL ad for an M3 a few months ago with a condition that seemed pretty solid.

"No one but me drives the car until I have cash in my hand. Alternatively, we can go to your bank and you can withdraw the money from a teller in front of me." Paraphrased, but that was the general idea.

5/2003 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP
    - Sedan :: 6MT :: Style 68 -
    h&r | drvanos | koni | active autowerke | vibrant | akg | turner

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternalis View Post
    I saw a CL ad for an M3 a few months ago with a condition that seemed pretty solid.

"No one but me drives the car until I have cash in my hand. Alternatively, we can go to your bank and you can withdraw the money from a teller in front of me." Paraphrased, but that was the general idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternalis View Post

I bought one of my cars in a private party transaction some time ago, and advised the seller I was paying in cash. He arrived with one of those markers you use to find out fake bills. I don't think he checked every bill (I paid only with $100 bills) but at least he checked some.

Smart guy !

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast