Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sounds like the ~2800 RPM jerking that the MS45 cars get. Try flashing it to the latest software, that fixed it on my old ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
    Sounds like the ~2800 RPM jerking that the MS45 cars get. Try flashing it to the latest software, that fixed it on my old ZHP.
    Not a typical DIY, correct?

correct me if I'm wrong but the "jerking" your referring to at 2800 rpm is a dip in the power band? this is not the case, this a literal sputter of the car, like its misfiring. dealer told me its 150 for the flash but they don't wanna do it.

-Update- drove to work today. on the way there had my DISA disconnected.- no dice. on the way home, disconnected the mass airflow sensor. this appeared to have fixed the problem. I got home and cleaned my MAS with contact cleaner. the commute tomorrow will let me know if i fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDriver820 View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong but the "jerking" your referring to at 2800 rpm is a dip in the power band? this is not the case, this a literal sputter of the car, like its misfiring. dealer told me its 150 for the flash but they don't wanna do it.

-Update- drove to work today. on the way there had my DISA disconnected.- no dice. on the way home, disconnected the mass airflow sensor. this appeared to have fixed the problem. I got home and cleaned my MAS with contact cleaner. the commute tomorrow will let me know if i fixed it
    Interesting. Sorry it didn't work. BP will school you on not cleaning the MAS (though I've done mine).

worst comes to worst i guess ill just replace the thing if i damaged it, cant be more then a couple hundred

I don't think its instantly ruined. Mine seems fine. Others here have done the same.

No, it very much felt like a misfire, except it didn't throw codes. I remember it being most pronounced in 3rd gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Not a typical DIY, correct?
    Can be done with WinKFP.

Quote Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
    No, it very much felt like a misfire, except it didn't throw codes. I remember it being most pronounced in 3rd gear.

Can be done with WinKFP.
    yep, i've got this jerkiness too. need to flash the DME. got everything here, need to uninstall my shark injector first though...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

worst comes to worst i guess ill just replace the thing if i damaged it, cant be more then a couple hundred
    Try nearly $400.

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast