Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    No complaints from the wife and only positive things to say about how her zhp feels on the road and handles on the numerous country back roads she drives daily.
    nice work, vas! happy wife = happy life.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    nice work, vas! happy wife = happy life.
    Still not done but wish I was. And then I got my Imola sedan to overhaul unless I sell it. That thought has crossed my mind....

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I have just about the same setup as VAs's wife's car but I have poly sway bar bushings in the front and rear. and adjustable end links on the rear bar because that's what came with the UUC sway bars. I'm really happy with the way the car feels right now
    M3 Motor mounts are on my to do list.
    I used OEM diff bushings last time I did them but I'm debating on switching to something a little more durable since I have an LSD. There is some serious twisting on that single rear diff bushing as opposed to the two bushings on the M3
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Still not done but wish I was. And then I got my Imola sedan to overhaul unless I sell it. That thought has crossed my mind....
    For an e36 M3 sedan?

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I have just about the same setup as VAs's wife's car but I have poly sway bar bushings in the front and rear. and adjustable end links on the rear bar because that's what came with the UUC sway bars. I'm really happy with the way the car feels right now
    M3 Motor mounts are on my to do list.
    I used OEM diff bushings last time I did them but I'm debating on switching to something a little more durable since I have an LSD. There is some serious twisting on that single rear diff bushing as opposed to the two bushings on the M3
    Hmm LSD.

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    For an e36 M3 sedan?
    Only if it is Red, yellow or blue.

Hmm LSD.

Only if it is Red, yellow or blue.
    E36 Estoril blue, 5sp MT. $10K
    http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=547158

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I saw that but I would lean more towards a sedan vs coupe. Then the field of cars available becomes very slim

I saw that but I would lean more towards a sedan vs coupe. Then the field of cars available becomes very slim
    Yup and your color preferences seem to carry a premium too...

Yup and your color preferences seem to carry a premium too...
    That they do. That is why the zhp is still in the driveway and I will most likely end up keeping it and doing a complete overhaul on it.

The only new suspension components I have are front lower control arm bushings. Other than that, every thing is going to hit 110,000 miles tomorrow.

My ZHP is my daily, but 95% of the time it is just me in the car. I do a lot of highway driving but mix in a few mountain pass runs on the weekends and eventually will hit the track. I came from the world of Subarus, so instantly the NVH difference is hugely noticeable. Plus by the time I was done with my BRZ, it was pretty raw and very connected to the road.

I want to corner flatter and stiffen up the feel of the car. I also want to square my tire set up and run 255s in all corners. I am also on a budget :/

Those will be the three main factors in my decisions. I will mostly likely end up, for the most part, with an OEM+ set up. I know some folks don't like to share price / cost of items, but if you don't mind, I'd like to see so I can start to plan things out.

Still interested to hear more of what people have done to their ZHPs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast