Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, I got rid of her first MacBook for the simple reason of upgrading, it was a 2011 MacBook and I felt like it was due. This time around, it just happened to be fluke grenade of the screen which apparently does happen from time to time.

The place that assessed the issues buys used MBPs and Airs from schools and freshens them up then sells them. They have 2015 Airs for 600-650 (year hardware warranty) which seems to be the going rate. They additionally stated they would buy her broken MBP for 100 bucks or so, subsequently dropping the cost. Just want to see if anyone else in the Mafia has something for sale before we maybe go down that route with them.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Looking for another MacBook Pro or Air if anyone has one they are selling. Needing it ASAP as she is in school currently.
    Jacob, sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Jacob, sent you a PM
    Danke Sir
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I might actually have one for ya. 13" MacBook Pro, 2015. Really need the money so I will sell it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I might actually have one for ya. 13" MacBook Pro, 2015. Really need the money so I will sell it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Send me some info, lmk

Also I would say if you can find an older MacBook pro, they don't have Ram or hard drives soldered in so they're upgradeable. I have a mid 2012 MacBook pro with the i7 and 8gb of Ram, that really was starting to slow down on me. I upgraded to an SSD, which was surprisingly easy (and I have ZERO computer experience) and my computer has been night and day quick for over a year now. I use it exclusively as a desktop now connected to a monitor and I have no complaints. The only downside of the older MacBooks are that they are an absolute brick to carry around (relatively lol)
    Last edited by JPMo; 08-28-2019 at 01:32 PM.

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12