Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB: used MacBook/MBP

Needing a replacement for the GFs current one, see most recent post. Need one ASAP!
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 08-27-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Scooped up a 2011.5 MBP 13inch i5 today for 375 for her. This can be deleted.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Reopening this thread. I’d like to find a newer MacBook Pro for the Gf as she’s starting nursing school in June and could use a newer one. Maybe early 2015+, trying to keep it under 1000, cheaper the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Reopening this thread. I’d like to find a newer MacBook Pro for the Gf as she’s starting nursing school in June and could use a newer one. Maybe early 2015+, trying to keep it under 1000, cheaper the better.
    Hopefully you find what you need. If not you could check out Swappa
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Wow. I actually have one...

Early 2015, 13" Retina, macOS Mojave
    Core i5 2.7GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD

I don't have a listed anywhere but I have told a couple of people and one may be interested. I should find out in the next couple of days or so whether he'll take it. If not - it'll be available. I'm looking at around $650.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Worked out a deal with Botond, thanks

Bumping this yet AGAIN! I need a MacBook for my grandmother, $500-600 limit. Show me what you got.

Jacob, you should see about getting a macbook air. Look for a 2013 or later but they can be easily had for under $600

I’d consider that as well

Well, the one I bought from Botond however long ago took a shit (through no fault of his own). The screen needs replacing and is going to cost more than the laptop. Screen went black for no reason and all the possible fixes both hardware and software that cost little to nothing didn’t fix it.

Looking for another MacBook Pro or Air if anyone has one they are selling. Needing it ASAP as she is in school currently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast