Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcools View Post
    I think it was Eli that said the Nitto Invo tires are supposed to be alright and they are pretty cheap.

Are you going to go with the stock tire sizes also?
    Nope, not me. My previous setup had Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires and I was very happy with those.

My car currently has Falken FK-452 on them. The previous owner put them on. They're not bad at all.

I wish the previous owner of mine was that kind. This guy put on some crap Nexen tires. I can't wait to get something real with less road noise.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Mmm..I know someone that has a Falken distributor license....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I wish the previous owner of mine was that kind. This guy put on some crap Nexen tires. I can't wait to get something real with less road noise.
    same here. I bought the car with a brand new set of Nankang Sport Ns-2's the previous owner just put on. The grip is pretty good for the price, but there noisy as hell and lethal in the rain. I can't tell you how many times I've fishtailed around turns and skidded when pressing the brakes a little too hard when the roads wet. The worst part is that they seem like they're going to last forever. 3k on them and I see no wear at all. Good thing I have a set of Blizzaks for the winter....

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    My car currently has Falken FK-452 on them. The previous owner put them on. They're not bad at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Mmm..I know someone that has a Falken distributor license....
    Quote Originally Posted by Presns3 View Post
    Falken 452 FTMFL
    look what happened to my Falkens on my E46 today on the freeway
    sighh.... i hope the wheels are still ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerbum46 View Post
    My previous set of Tires on the E55 were FK452's as well. Lasted me no more than 6 months (I wonder why), but I also experienced a blow out, luckily I wasnt on the freeway tho. I will never run those tires again. Too soft for my liking.
    Quote Originally Posted by nka203 View Post
    i think this happened to my falken back in high school as well, blew out on the freeway

good thing the wheel doesn't look too damaged!
    http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls43...-this-big.html

I wouldn't...

And those are BBS reps. Looks like they held up pretty well.

Damn...I bet you sheeeet your pants.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Damn...I bet you sheeeet your pants.
    I would have... It looks like they are ok though. Cant imagine how!
    -ADAM

I think it was Eli that said the Nitto Invo tires are supposed to be alright and they are pretty cheap.

Are you going to go with the stock tire sizes also?
    I'm very happy with my Nitto's
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast