Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

PA Soft and an alarm install

Cajoled, whined, bitched; even talked nice to a fresh Win7/x64 machine and just couldn't get drivers to play nice. Reached for the archives (a trusty old ThinkPad T43 running XP Pro), and all was golden.

6/7/2016 Went back into the coding. A couple minor tweaks in areas unrelated, then save. Everything works! Yea!

I figured if I was in there I may as well hit it hard:

• Enabled the OEM alarm. I get a lights flash on arming and disarming, single beep on arm, double beep on disarm.

Enabled single press to unlock all.

Disabled clutch interlock.

Corrected speedometer. Will run by a radar sign to check it. There's an accurate one on Wardlow Rd. in Long Beach just west of El Dorado Park. Drove by a couple radar signs today; one in Orange County and the aforementioned one on Wardlow. Indicated 35 MPH. Radar showed 35 MPH. I'd call this a raving success.

Enabled windows down & up on press & hold.

Enabled auto-lock. Door lock upon taking off from a stop.

Props to Tnhl1989 for all the screenshots, and terraphantm for the speedo error correction writeup. Excellent work, folks. Thanks!

Ken...
    Last edited by kbcons; 06-07-2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: I dunno what I did, but everything's working!