Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That's some damn good driving! At first I thought the vid was sped up a bit.
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

great video, thanks for posting - is that near asheville?

my sister lives about 1.5hrs south of asheville, and we have been meaning to visit. likely in the fall. i need to hit that road while i'm there!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    That's some damn good driving! At first I thought the vid was sped up a bit.
    We have a local group of people that take twisty roads really seriously. I know this road very well, well enough that my friend on a modified S2000 was not keeping up.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    great video, thanks for posting - is that near asheville?

my sister lives about 1.5hrs south of asheville, and we have been meaning to visit. likely in the fall. i need to hit that road while i'm there!
    Yep, this is Asheville area road. I do my driving early in the morning for less traffic. Come visit, we love driving and have some fantastic breweries, like a lot of them. Btw, we have a group of Canadians coming down to drive the Dragon ever year, great fun. Espically since they can get cars we can't. (mine is the M3 in the picture)

Quote Originally Posted by pawa_k2001 View Post
    We have a local group of people that take twisty roads really seriously. I know this road very well, well enough that my friend on a modified S2000 was not keeping up.

Yep, this is Asheville area road. I do my driving early in the morning for less traffic. Come visit, we love driving and have some fantastic breweries, like a lot of them. Btw, we have a group of Canadians coming down to drive the Dragon ever year, great fun. Espically since they can get cars we can't. (mine is the M3 in the picture)

Been to Ashville a couple of times, the most recent being early may this year... Met a friend at gatlinburg, then went to tail of dragon followed by driving on blue ridge parkway to get to Ashville... Really nice roads to drive on and very scenic too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

very cool. i saw the evo and thought "how is that legal in the US...?" and then you said the canadian bit.

how far is the dragon from asheville?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

very cool. i saw the evo and thought "how is that legal in the US...?" and then you said the canadian bit.

I believe there are a couple of routes but the one I took was 3 ish hrs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

That is a wonderful looking road, I'm envious!

It's a 2 hour drive from Asheville if I use the direct route. 4 hours if I take the back roads which take you next to waterfalls and non-stop twisty roads.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    That is a wonderful looking road, I'm envious!
    Thanks. You guys have some nice roads too, I visited Portland/Vancouver area last year, did some driving around Mt. Hood.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123