Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Wow, I have always been suspicious that employees of businesses made comments or rated their own businesses but never suspected hired guns. This should be on Dateline or something.

Nice thread Mark - I have been suspect of this for some time. Its a good display and note for all of us to be cautious.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Thanks, Bill. It's been on my mind for some time. Figured I have a forum now, so I can write the story up.

Were it not for some of these reviews, overall ratings would be even lower for some of these companies. Of course, it works the other way, too. We all know that competitors are busy writing negative reviews too. It's just screwed any way you look at it. We all have to do our best, if we do use reviews, to weigh the information.

Too bad for BMW of San Diego and others. My reviews are showing up on page one of Google searches.

Nice Boss. Bump!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm late on this thread...but it really pisses me off! If a company is getting bad reviews, that should be impetus for them to DO BETTER WORK not hire people to say that they do. I know that customer service and hard work are a thing of the past to most companies...but this is ridiculous.

Online reviews could work great for both the prospective client and the business, especially if the business actually takes the reviews to heart and works to make a change where change is needed. It's literally free research, right from the consumer's mouth!

Lazy people should not own businesses...PERIOD!! That's when this crap happens! Thanks for posting Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by 04ZHP_PDX View Post
    I'm late on this thread...but it really pisses me off! If a company is getting bad reviews, that should be impetus for them to DO BETTER WORK not hire people to say that they do. I know that customer service and hard work are a thing of the past to most companies...but this is ridiculous.

Online reviews could work great for both the prospective client and the business, especially if the business actually takes the reviews to heart and works to make a change where change is needed. It's literally free research, right from the consumer's mouth!

Lazy people should not own businesses...PERIOD!! That's when this crap happens! Thanks for posting Marcus.
    Glad you found my post informational.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234