Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I think if you replace the first resonators with something like AR20s it will help but overall, the ZHP exhaust with headers it quieter than my Corsa was. The rasps isn't bad at all, I kinda like it.
    I was only asking because I hate rasp, so if I was going to look into headers down the line, I'd have to look into a solution that would eliminate the rasp completely.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I imagine the solution would be the same as an M3
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I was only asking because I hate rasp, so if I was going to look into headers down the line, I'd have to look into a solution that would eliminate the rasp completely.
    I like rasp....

I imagine the solution would be the same as an M3
    And that is?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Some sort of glass pack/resonator in the first section. I think that's what Trevor did with his M3 not too long ago...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Some sort of glass pack/resonator in the first section. I think that's what Trevor did with his M3 not too long ago...
    Alrighty, thanks!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Thanks guys! It sounds better than I thought it would... I was a little worried that it would make the car sound more powerful than it is but that is not the case, it's pretty much perfect... Especially love the pops and burbles...

Thanks again Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I must admit.... I miss it already. I like the raspy sound and lower RPMs up to about 3500 with the Stock ZHP system but it's quieter than the Corsa (doesn't sound as good) when I hit the mid to upper RPM range
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Thanks guys! It sounds better than I thought it would... I was a little worried that it would make the car sound more powerful than it is but that is not the case, it's pretty much perfect... Especially love the pops and burbles...

Thanks again Rob!
    You should post a vid if you can in your project/maintenance thread.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    You should post a vid if you can in your project/maintenance thread.
    Yup will do... Haven't had the time to update the project thread yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast