Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Various BMW brochures and literature

2004 3 Series Sedan Brochure.

Car and Driver 330i ZHP Review.

E46 Key Programming Options.

Courtesy of Eli.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Marcus! Great stuff....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Just keep in mind guys that the key programming sheets covers several models. So you may see some feature options that are available on an X5 or an E38 but not our E46. Despite having to sift through the additional models, this is the best resource out there for key options.

Want to turn on or off rain sensing wipers?
    Want all your windows to auto up/down? Mine do - I love this feature.
    Doors auto locking when you go over 5mph?
    Auto re-lock is another cool security feature.
    Convenience opening allows for the windows and sunroof to open when you hold down the button on the remote
    Pathway lighting. i use this in the garage regularly.

etc, etc, etc.

There are a TON of options that your E46 can be programmed with. For some reason, most owners just turn on or off daytime running lamps and stop there. Why not fully customize your car the way you want it? Find a local independent BMW shop that can do programming and ask them if they will do a bunch of options at a discounted rate. My shop charges for the first one and only charges $1 per item for other items to be changed.

Here is another brochure, compliments of Guy.

2005_3_series_Per_Pac.pdf

Here's one for the 2005 330i, including Performance Package detail:

http://www.bmwusa.com/pdf_d29a3525-6...7cbe283b9.arox

11 year bump.... where have I been?

what a great thread for documentation! I'd dug a few of them up on my own, but this a wealth of info!

The "way back machine"
    Pete