Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sonax has great products, I love their wheel cleaner.

There are tons of products and you can always experiment and see what works for you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Sonax has great products, I love their wheel cleaner.

There are tons of products and you can always experiment and see what works for you the best.

i can agree with that based off of what ive read on this website and others.

i used to detail as a little side gig back when i was into VWs and occasionally travel between dayton OH and NKY to detail our VW group (SWOV.org) members cars who didnt want to do it themselves. i, for the most part, used meguiars products and did EVERYTHING by hand. now, as im older and dont have as much patience, i need to get a proper random orbital and get into that. plus, not to say that the products i was and currently still use are crap, but there are better ones out there. plus the entire car care business/products have developed a lot in the last 10 years. so much so, that im what some guys would consider "uneducated" as far as what to use and when to use it in the process of detailing a car.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123