Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

BMW 330 ZHP Group Photoshoot in San Diego -- RESCHEDULED April 17, 2011

I'm putting this here so that I can get maximum exposure. Not sure if enough people visit the regional forums.

Here's the deal. I'm trying to get a group of ZHPs together in San Diego so that we can take a group photo for the site. Casey Withers will be taking the picture.

In addition to taking the group photo, I've also arranged it so that Casey will take pictures of your cars on an individual basis. Of course, we'd never ask Casey to do this for free, but I've worked out a sweet deal for the group. The cost is $25 for each person. That $25 gets you a copy of the group photo (digital) and it will get you some individual time with Casey. Casey says that he will shoot several pictures of each car by itself. Each member who pays the $25 will also get the digital copies of those photos. They are yours to do what you will with them.

In sum, there is no cost if you just want to be in the group photo. But if you want to do a mini shoot with Casey (a professional photographer), the cost is $25 (which is a screaming deal).

If you are interested in doing this, please let me know. This photoshoot will take place on April 9, 2011 April 17, 2011. It would be on a Saturday Sunday. It will be at noon. It would be in San Diego. Exact location to be determined by Casey.

I also believe that non-ZHP owners -- who have made their cars look like ZHPs -- can attend as well. From the front, your cars look just like the front of a ZHP. That would work well for the group photo. Additionally, you can pay $25 to Casey if you want individual time with him.

If you can make it, please sign up here.

1. Marcus
    2. Casey

Does my car look special enough?

See ya there, James. Add your name to the list.

If you can make it, please sign up here.

1. Marcus
    2. Casey

My work schedule makes it impossible to make any promises but I'm there if I'm not working.

sounds good.

And we will likely make a meet of it. Eat lunch, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ZSP-Mafia View Post
    My work schedule makes it impossible to make any promises but I'm there if I'm not working.

What a great offer, thanks so much to Marcus and Casey for setting this up and doing this as such a great price! I can't 100% lock down on this yet but so far, I'm fairly certain I can be there. I'll lock it and let you know for sure.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

$25 is a bargain. Locals, you will kick yourself if you don't take advantage of this.

Yes. I'm glad that Casey was willing to do it this cheap. But what can I say? He's got a soft spot for the mafia.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast