Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Bossman,

I am bringing back an old thread wanting to know if this is possible again??????

I will bring 2 cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gary, I live in San Diego and have a few available dates in July that I could shoot one or both of the cars of the you mention. Feel free to shoot me a pm or contact me through either of my websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Gary, we did this photoshoot so that we could get a picture for the site (see newest banner).

My next project will not require ZHPs. Instead, I will be looking for highly modified BMWs. Probably about 5 of them.

If we ever do another ZHP shoot, though, I will let you know.

Can't Wait...*bartscottvoice*

Gary, we did this photoshoot so that we could get a picture for the site (see newest banner).

My next project will not require ZHPs. Instead, I will be looking for highly modified BMWs. Probably about 5 of them.

Sounds like the start of a teaser thread....

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Damn.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hitting you up now Casey

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Attachment 1168

This is the only pic I have. I was not a member at this time, I knew about the site from Dave 2m Auto Body.....

BTW this was on the way to Bimmerfest
    Gary, that's funny. We were driving side by side.

Yea thought you might get a kick out of that.

I was rocking the Style 135's at the time

I said to the wife: look at that 3er that looks like a ZHP. In hellrot. Saw you a few times on the way up. Lost track of you at the venue.

I met up with friends from up north who came down. I saw your car and said that is the guy Dave told me about. He told me to check out your site when he finished my splitters.

Yeah, Dave definitely pimps my site out.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617