Got the car back together this weekend been a long 5 months trying to find the time but got lots of it done while my MIL was in town over the holidays.
The heat exchanger proved to be a real challenge and I ended up changing the mounts several times. I had to scrap the bottom mount I had made at Nth Degree fabrication because I mis-calculated the angle the heat exchanger had to be in for the bumper to fit.
I was able to make the top bracket they made adjustable up/down, left/right by turning the mounting holes into slots.
I trimmed the shroud to fit, put the bumper on and then was able to tweak the heat exchanger to fit and tighten down the mounts

The hoses light up perfectly to where we guessed the new elbows would go.

Next, I wanted a better way to fill the cooling system for the supercharger. Taking to hoses off the manifold, trying to fill and put the hoses back on with no coolant leaking out is an exercise in frustration.
I found a tiny over flow tank with a single outlet on the bottom on eBay. It would fit perfectly next to the air box by the MAF sensor. I had the guys at Nth degree cut off the 1” hose coupling and weld on. 3/4”. Then I cut the suction side of the hoses to the manifold and tee’d it in.
After I primed the system I found I had made a mistake thinking the the radiator style neck and cap would work. I forgot that the those caps are two way: letting pressure out and sucking back in. Since this was on the suction side. It was constantly pulling air in.
I found a new neck and cap from filler neck supply.Com and had it welded on. Now it works as well as I hoped. No more guessing if the system is full and hearing air bubbles in the system.

Making this little bracket out of a piece of aluminum angle took a while. It sucks when all you have is a hacksaw and some files.

Lastly, I wired the fans in. I was able to use the whole Harness that came with it for the Ford Lighting. All I had to do was pull the trigger wire out and run that to the switch I mounted in the cab. The relay is mounted in the drug box. Along with the relay for the angel eyes.
The fans move a TON of air and will be a big help in a few months when it turns 90 degrees for the summer...