Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Dang, thats annoying. You going to try to get that header repaired or are you going to have to get a fresh set?
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    ESS Twin Screw Stage 2 - Wavetrac - Headers - Borla - BMW Performance
    Turner Motorsports - Powerflex - Hawk Performance

Build thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...yan-s-2003-ZHP
    Wheelwell: 2003 BMW 3 Series
    Fuelly: 2003 BMW 330i

IDK, I have less than 500 miles on the set. I contacted the place where I got them but I'm not holding my breath for an answer. No matter what, The front one has to come out. I'll probably just have it welded.I can't do it myself because my MIG welder isn't setup for stainless steel...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

New injectors ready to go in. We'll see what these do...

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    New injectors ready to go in. We'll see what these do...

I recognize those! I hope that helps.
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    ESS Twin Screw Stage 2 - Wavetrac - Headers - Borla - BMW Performance
    Turner Motorsports - Powerflex - Hawk Performance

Build thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...yan-s-2003-ZHP
    Wheelwell: 2003 BMW 3 Series
    Fuelly: 2003 BMW 330i

New injectors installed. I buttoned everything up and took it for a spin. It took a bit for idle to even out but it felt pretty good. 75° outside. 14° cooler than it was during the last dyno run. I have another dyno run scheduled for tomorrow morning..,
    H&R sport springs,

I couldn't do the dyno this morning. They said the exhaust leak will skew the AFR. Now I have to pull the header and get that TIG welded and get it back in sometime this week so I can get it back on the dyno. I found a highly skilled TIG welder at a shop a few steps away from the shop with the dyno.

Here's some of their work:

When I first came down here I was wondering how I was going to find all new people for various projects. I had a great network in Jersey and VAC was just over the bridge.
    In the last few months I've met a great group of people here in Charleston that are highly skilled and very friendly. I'm very happy about that...
    Now I'm off to remove half the front end to get that stinkin header out!
    H&R sport springs,

Good luck. I know your up to the challenge.

Glad you like it there. One of my favorite places. Can't wait for our trips down on Oct and Nov.

If you have some free time while you're down here, lets get together...
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    If you have some free time while you're down here, lets get together...
    Would love to, but doubtful. Oct is Parent's weekend with the seniors getting heir rings, football game and showing our German exchange student around. Nov is my 30th reunion with lots of activities ...

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast