Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    good stuff, rob! glad you're making headway with the tuning!!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Low speed power slides around turns is possible with a blip of throttle...
    My next visit to Charleston could be dangerous for the wallet...

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

You know, with all the issues I was having, I was really kinda regretting the purchase but I also wanted to give it a chance.... I'm starting to like it now.
    Ryan (rkneeshaw) said it would be like that...

Daniel, we'll have a real spare bedroom next spring when our house is done... come on down with your girl!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Good to hear

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

It's been a while since I've had anything to update and I've been busy with the kids. I've gotten, I think, two more tunes and I got it dyno'd. The car feels really good but it's still down on HP for some reason. However, the torque curve looks great. From a rolling start in 1st gear the car pulls hard.

As you can see from the chart, the torque comes on really early and stays pretty much flat until redline (self imposed at 6500 rpm) The HP is flattening out around 5800rpm or so but I'm not sure why. AFR looks pretty good although I'd like to see it around 13 or lower. I think I may have a boost leak since I only got 8.5 psi at 6500rpm. I should be getting 9.5 by then and I even went to a smaller pulley.

So my immediate list is:
    Look for a leak some where.
    Replace the oil level sensor to get rid of my check engine light.
    Replace the ICV to hopefully fix some idle issues.

All of this will require removing a lot of stuff and laying under the car. Unfortunately, I injured my back a few weeks ago and I've been in extreme pain. I can't walk more than a dozen feet and even that is extremely painful. I bought a wheelchair last weekend and I've been rockin' that to get around the house, work and shopping. It's been a real challenge to do anything and since I don't have a handicap card, I still have to park where ever. Funny thing is when I'm sitting I have no pain at all and I can still drive my car without issue.

I'm hoping that between all the drugs the Dr's are giving me and PT, I'll be back in action soon but for now this is my ride. I stripped off the foot rests and the arm rests, lubed and adjusted the bearings, It goes pretty good now

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Hope you get better. Back problems suck since I suffer from them as well.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Sorry to hear Rob. Could always be worse. One of my operators at my plant had his right leg surgically amputated about 10" above the knee due to diabetes yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hoping for a quick recovery for you. Sucs to be down with the great weather in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

The it was supposed to be just an oil pan gasket project

Yea there is always someone with a worse problem. I'm pretty upbeat about it. I'm just looking forward to getting my car done and playing with the kids again

To be honest, I rather talk about my car than my back
    Last edited by Sockethead; 02-24-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    To honest, I rather talk about my car than my back
    Yeah, that's the right attitude. But, I have to ask, what wheels are on that chair and what is the offset? They are bitchin'!

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast