Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    I never would of noticed it if the trouble light wasn't laying on the floor shining up at it. I had the splash pan off at the time. Sucks because I literally just replaced the tensioner...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

no... I gotta get Kristen to pick it up for me. The parts dept. at her dealership really sucks . They never have anything in stock and it takes a couple of days to get it... still a few dollars cheaper than online... for OEM anyway.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I been pretty busy lately with family visiting, kids, new job, building a house, etc. I haven't had time to update here.
    I think this is the pic Ryan was looking for a couple of weeks ago

H&R sport springs,

No way

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

What is that thing hanging off your intake? That doesn't look right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I been pretty busy lately with family visiting, kids, new job, building a house, etc. I haven't had time to update here.
    I think this is the pic Ryan was looking for a couple of weeks ago

Omg

Sneaky Rob.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

You son of a gun.

This box arrived the weekend of the kids birthday... It sat in the garage all weekend. It was hard to find the time to get it installed. It took me a couple of weeks to get it all done. On the nights I worked on it, I'd usually start about 9:00 at night after the kids go to bed. How long did it actually take me? Who knows

This is everything in the box, except for my shoes...

It was very complete down to every nut, bolt, clamp and wire... Impressive.

I never realized how much space the intake manifold took up in the engine compartment

Putting in the SC was really difficult because the space wasn't designed for it and that thing is heavy as hell but once it's in, it looks like it belongs there.
    H&R sport springs,

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast