Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Great thread!

I just recently snowballed myself as well. I figured while replacing parts damaged in the accident I should do a few maintenance things. My parts list has gone from $1,350 to exceeding $3,000! I am going after a leaky oil pan gasket since the bumper, carrier, radiator are all off the car. Then I figured since I am replacing the radiator and have already done the water pump, might as well do the rest of the cooling system. Then I noticed the poor condition of the air ducts behind the bumper leading to the brakes. So while replacing those, might as well do all the other plastic trim under the bumper and up in the wheel wells. Figure might as well replace the ambient air temp sensor since it was damaged previously. And while buying sensors, might as well get one for the coolant temp. And since I have to install new headlights, I might as well put them back in with angel eyes. And for shiz n giggles, why not buy a muffler...

when does it end!?

You forgot to add headers.... it's SO easy to install them while doing the oil pan gasket...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    when does it end!?
    S54 swap?

That is a thing of beauty! I need to do an oil pan gasket as well and I'm not looking forward to it! But if I magically get a supercharger afterwards I may do it sooner!! Haha!

Perfect. Simply perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    You forgot to add headers.... it's SO easy to install them while doing the oil pan gasket...
    Lol yeah.... Gonna let you know on Monday about that one

A lot of compulsive buys this weekend already

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    That is a thing of beauty! I need to do an oil pan gasket as well and I'm not looking forward to it! But if I magically get a supercharger afterwards I may do it sooner!! Haha!
    I wish I magically got a supercharger too

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm just going to post some pics of the process. Ryan (rkneeshaw) covered just about everything you would ever need to know about the install in his TS2 install notes thread. I used his thread as much as I used the installation manual during the install. My installation experience was just about identical to his except they provided the proper hoses to run to the cooler. They've modified some of the parts since they wrote those instructions. That's where Ryan's post is a big help.

Also, thanks to Terraphantm for sending me the stock tune with his M3 cluster mods in it. I had to send that on a flash drive along with my DME so they could overwrite the Dinan tune before putting their tune on
    Do you have any dyno plans in your future?

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    I wish I magically got a supercharger too
    Me too! That shit's expensive!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast