Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    One would think if that was the case, then you would of felt some awkwardness with the OEM shifter
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Agreed however my factory shifter bushing was quite worn (up and down movement)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James' TiAg daily

Ordered brake lines/clutch line from ecs and a set of front URO regulators. Driver side has been popping quite a bit lately

Installed the radiator today. Had to modify the mounting plate in the area of the trans cooler port, that I had welded shut. Other than that it was like any other radiator install.

Gave the brakes a makeover today. And I may have bought an e36 M3

And pics of the M3

Well at least you're saving money on touch up paint!

More info on the M3/4 and maybe an answer to whyubuy?

Those are some clean looking brake calipers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Well at least you're saving money on touch up paint!

More info on the M3/4 and maybe an answer to whyubuy?
    Well it belonged to an older lady back in 2005 when my coworker purchased it. She said it looked like a cool car. It had relatively low miles when my coworker took possession, I believe he said around 80k. So since then he has been using it strictly back and forth to work. And he just so happens to commute over 100 miles per day.

The odometer reads 516,XXX

It's got its share of rock chips on the nose.

Suspension was overhauled in late 2014, all bushings were replaced. The motor mounts are the only original rubber under the car. It's on it's 3rd driveshaft and center support bearing. The interior is pristine for DG. The motor had valve seals and cyclone separator done in 2016. The secondary air is quite loud and she's consuming some oil as one could imagine for an s52 let alone the 500k+ odometer.

He was going to trade it on his newly acquired 335d but sales was so scared of the mileage they wanted him to agree to letting them see what it fetched at auction -500 before giving him a trade amount.

I think the car meant to much to him to let it go to the vultures. He's got more projects at home than he can handle. He always intended to make a respectable track car out of it.

I've always half heartedly joked with him about it to the tune of "when you gonna let me have that car", "time to sell it to me" whenever he would pull it in the shop to replace or repair something (usually tires or topping oil)

I believe I will renew all bearings bore the block as needed and maybe rebuild the head. Probably have the front resprayed and just enjoy having the highest mileage M3 around

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Those are some clean looking brake calipers.
    Clean looking brake everythings.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I brushed the calipers and carriers down with a wire wheel and solvent then shot them with a couple of coats of duplicolor caliper paint while I was doing the steel lines

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast