Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Installed the bushings/ limiters/ water pump/ thermostat/ expansion tank/ new cap.

The bushings looked pretty nasty,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered tires. Got a full set of continental DW's for 570 installed, just waiting on them to come in at the local DTC.

Planning on powder coating the wheels as well. Looking toward a shadow chrome something like this

Good price

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Nice

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Real good price. Six months ago I paid $406 OTD for 2 rears Conti DW tires at DT.

Not sure what they would normally run. I used to work there and still pretty friendly with a bunch of the guys. But it was over Labor Day weekend, I believe I got 75 off for buying 4 and 60 off for using the DTC credit card. Between that and whatever they knocked off, I felt pretty good about it.

I paid $671 to have a set shipped from TireRack.

Like those

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Got the windows tinted!

And finally got the tires installed, I've been dragging tail a bit on the powder coating. Hopefully soon.

I was a bit disappointed in the lifting situation via the local DTC. The tech could have pulled forward a few more inches and gotten both lift pads on instead of resting the rear on the pinch rail.

But I was in and out in 14 minutes soo...

James' TiAg daily

Gave our parts department my VIN/DCS info this morning to order my driver airbag. To my surprise it was already there. (They are pre-assigned to the VIN) They just didn't send me any info.

So got a new airbag! very happy it's the whole unit and not just the igniter.

And this may be the first time I've ever been paid to work on my own car... I kinda like it. Lol

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast