Wanted to share some onboard video from a Friday at The Track (FATT) I participated in on July 1, 2016. First I want to give a shout out to FATT they run an excellent track experience and all of the instructors I had were fantastic. I ran in Group 1 (Novice) with an instructor in the passenger seat for all four 20 minute sessions and had an absolute blast. It was my second time on the main circuit (2011 on a GSX-R750 was my first) and it's an excellent track. My favorite section is the eases and 8, just a fun rhythm section.

Learned a couple of things as this was the second time on track (Jefferson circuit was first back in 2012ish) with my car. Fuel starves out on right hand turns with half a tank. Need the M3 fuel pickup I guess...the forum knows this of course. The money I don't have will be spent on brake pads and discs specific for the track and track tires. I was running the setup in my sig. Will probably utilize my 17x8.5 with some type of track rubber should I win the lottery and be able to afford to fund a regular (annual) track fix. My ZHP is my daily and I love her...my wife isn't interested in supporting me making her semi-track capable...yet.

Here is some video, the times are estimates. Next time I'll try Henry's Lap Timer that I've seen Derek(derbo) run here on the forum.

https://youtu.be/kviyM18xBbg

Not sure how to imbed the video...