Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bimmerfest East 2016

Is anyone going to Bimmerfest in Englishtown NJ? It is a two day event this weekend but right now neither day looks good.

This is one of the things I miss about living in Jersey. This was an awesome event last year... Lot to see and the drag racing is damn good. There were some really fast Bimmers there last year. I've been going to this event since the beginning. It gets bigger and better every year...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I will most likely be there Sunday if the weather holds up.
    2003 330i w/ Sport Package - AFE Intake, 35% Tints, RCR Tails, Dynavin N6, ZHP Short Shifter, Khoalty Angel Eyes, Vibrant Performance Muffler, VMR V10's, M3 Sport Button Sprint Booster Mod

My son and I have decided that we are going on Saturday. That pretty much guarantees Sunday will be the better day!

I can't believe no one is going to this?
    If we didn't have 3 yr. old twins, we'd make the trek up from SC
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I can't believe no one is going to this?
    If we didn't have 3 yr. old twins, we'd make the trek up from SC
    No ZHP Mafia gathering = no care
    That's the only reason I ever went, honestly. That, and it's too hot for this crap. lol

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    That's the only reason I ever went, honestly. That, and it's too hot for this crap. lol

+1

Yea I see your point....
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

Plus one. My experience was only fun because all of us were there. I'm not going to pay $50 in tolls, sit in traffic for 3+ hours on 95 and deal with the roads just to watch some kid with a flat bill hat vape and do burnouts in his 318i...

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Actually the idea was to see who might be there and meet some folks. I am going anyway and will look around and watch the autocross and drag races for a while. It's only an hours ride for me, much closer than when it was in Maryland.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast