Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I believe it depends on how much you roll them. I just did enough to clear 12mm spacers and I don't think I damaged the sealant
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    yeah, you just reseal it. that's what i did, but i realized that it's pointless because i'm going to replace the rear fenders anyways
    how do you do that?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    how do you do that?
    Well I did a more aggressive roll than most so I pretty much cleared out all the gunk until it was bare metal. Then I painted that whole area and rolled/pulled it. Then after that I sealed it with flex seal to cover anything I could have missed after I rolled it. I can't remember if I painted again after rolling it and before the flex seal. Because I was hammering the shit out of the fender too. I think I probably did. You could use the OE sealant with the brush and stuff too. But eh I wasn't going to pay for that lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Well I did a more aggressive roll than most so I pretty much cleared out all the gunk until it was bare metal. Then I painted that whole area and rolled/pulled it. Then after that I sealed it with flex seal to cover anything I could have missed after I rolled it. I can't remember if I painted again after rolling it and before the flex seal. Because I was hammering the shit out of the fender too. I think I probably did. You could use the OE sealant with the brush and stuff too. But eh I wasn't going to pay for that lol
    Good idea.

Hey if anybody is in need of the fender roller I've got it currently, just shoot me a PM

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Hey if anybody is in need of the fender roller I've got it currently, just shoot me a PM
    Bump! Prestovie has it!

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Bump! Prestovie has it!
    Alright, so crazy story here:
    I feel like I've thought about this in the past, kind of weird that nobody has asked for the fender roller in the past three years. I never even ended up using it and it had been sitting in my garage since then up until last year when it got mistakingly chucked when my father was cleaning out his garage.
    SO, the time has come, if anyone remembers what make and model the roller was/if it came with any other bits please let me know and I'll order a new one for the site right away.
    Sorry guys

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Alright, so crazy story here:
    I feel like I've thought about this in the past, kind of weird that nobody has asked for the fender roller in the past three years. I never even ended up using it and it had been sitting in my garage since then up until last year when it got mistakingly chucked when my father was cleaning out his garage.
    SO, the time has come, if anyone remembers what make and model the roller was/if it came with any other bits please let me know and I'll order a new one for the site right away.
    Sorry guys
    No problem. It was the one off Tire Rack I believe. No extra parts that I'm aware of.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So whoever has it last holds onto it until someone else needs it? It doesn't get sent back to the original purchaser?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast