Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Late to the game but yeah, BBS is my preference!

BBS, all the way with a red-hot poker (bonus points if you know what movie that's from).

I have a set of CH's on order myself for my new Golf R, 18x8, 5x112, ET50. They are on national backordered, nobody knows when they are coming. So I wait.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

At one point, I really wanted the OZ Formula HLT but then everyone was saying how they don't hold up well...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

BBS for sure! I have a set I'm trying to get rid of if you're interested.

Can absolutely NEVER go wrong with BBS. I had stellar dealings with BBS USA when I was refinishing my CHs. They sold me metal valve stems, new CF caps, and locking rings and were super nice/responsive/healthful.

The OZs, while also a good wheel company, don't look like they are "at home" on an e46.

Plenty of options with BBS, don't feel like the CH wheel is your only one. I enjoy my wheels, but I'll get new ones at some point, and something that's 3pc
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Can absolutely NEVER go wrong with BBS. I had stellar dealings with BBS USA when I was refinishing my CHs. They sold me metal valve stems, new CF caps, and locking rings and were super nice/responsive/healthful.

The OZs, while also a good wheel company, don't look like they are "at home" on an e46.

Plenty of options with BBS, don't feel like the CH wheel is your only one. I enjoy my wheels, but I'll get new ones at some point, and something that's 3pc
    I wish I could afford the other great BBS wheels, I really want to LM's but I don't see that happening anytime soon sadly. I've got a budget of around $2K and it's hard to find them under that price

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Do you really, what kind? I'd definitely be interested if you're serious about selling them

Well now that I've had the time to look around some more I've started seeing a lot of VMR CSL pictures flying around, enough for me to add it to my options list which now consists of BBS CH, BBS LM(if only), and VMR V710
    Does anybody know if a square set of 18x8.5 will fit my car? Currently running 225/40Z18 in the front and 255/35Z18 in the back(Michelin pilot super sports)
    I can't find any VMR's that are 18x8, so would 18x8.5s be ok on the front?

Stock Zhp rear wheels are 18x8.5 I think and some run on a squared 18x8.5 square set up, so you should be ok but also depends on the off set... I would still pick bbs ch..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Stock Zhp rear wheels are 18x8.5 I think and some run on a squared 18x8.5 square set up, so you should be ok but also depends on the off set... I would still pick bbs ch..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha I know, it just depends on how much I can dish out at once on a new set of wheels, still need some leftovers to last me till winter for gas money

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast