Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Hope they nail your "friend's" ass. Good luck on your next adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    On to the next chapter!! Please give us an update on what you experience in Hawaii. We've all had the honor to experience some of your life and I'd hate to have it end because you don't have a ZHP anymore. Show us some pics of your accommodations and what you are getting to see and experience for the first time in Hawaii. I love that place and there's a little bit of my heart on those islands. What a journey it has been.
    Since I no longer own a ZHP, the mods can move this to the Off-topic section if they would like.

Yes on to the next chapter! Well, currently I am enjoying my time in Santa Barbara, California. I am staying in a van close enough to the ocean I can hear the waves. It's parked on the famous Del Playa Blvd. in Isla Vista. Basically, the craziest college party scene I have ever seen. The only thing that comes remotely close is Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Other than sneaking into the college frat parties and flirting with cute california girls, I've been been working quite a lot on my day job, and working on the engineering startup at night. California is winning my heart over with the ocean, sunsets, women, and amazing weather. I'm pretty sure after my time in Hawaii I will be traveling back to SoCal to settle down. I am thinking the perfect solution will be living in San Diego part-time and Denver part-time. Here are some of the sights and sounds from Santa Barbara/IV.

The Santa Barbara Van...

The Sunset...100ft from the van

A party...

A sample of the crazy...this happens every weekend. Cops...Ambulances..huge crowds..debauchery. Usually 2-4 large parties on Del Playa on Friday and Saturday nights...
    Last edited by EDS; 10-20-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Van by the ocean is far better than A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER lol

Cant beat California. ;-)
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Wow that party. I thought it only happened on movies like Neighbors.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Thought I would stop by to give an update.

I found out yesterday that my loan on the ZHP was officially paid off by the insurance company. This has been a huge relief for me.

Currently, I am living out of Chevy Astro Van on Maui. I'll be here for a month before heading to Oahu to live in a VW bus for another month. At that point, I think it'll be about time to settle down. The plan so far is to buy a cargo van in Los Angeles and live in Orange County or San Diego.

I hope to join the BMW family once again once I have quit my job and built a successful business..thanks for all the support guys!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789