Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 72 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    I've seen some cheaper parts at ECS....but Tischer is typically the cheapest place to get BMW parts.

Pelican, or fcpgroton are also good.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/partlocator/

Husker BMW........99% of the time they are a good bit cheaper than Tischer. Example....windshield $225 vs $296....ZHP wheel $331 vs $355....clutch $265 vs $336

Thanks for the info MM....

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Maintenance: CCV hose kit from Ticsher and oil housing gasket while I'm in there.

Car runs strong with no lag since the DME update about 1k miles ago.

Question: Anyone know where to get the two hoses that comes off the "F tube" located on the upper intake boot?
    BMW 330i / Silbergrau / Zhp / 6 spd manual

My latest headlines:

Just purchased new summer tires (conti extreme DW) for near future install
    But on which rims will they be installed!? Teaser, see next story...

Still undecided on VMR VB3s, Alufelgen CS7s, or refinishing M135s
    Refinish will not be perfect and might cost as much as new set of rims, but new sets are all back-ordered and might mean winter tires in MAY!!!!!

Black grilles are here and will be installed this weekend
    Along with Spring detailing - to debadge or not to debadge...see next story

With black grilles and chrome all gone, will the "330i" get lonely whilst being the only shiny thing on the car?
    Perhaps I should put it out of its misery, or buy a black replacement

Best laid paint plans of mice and men often go awry
    I really have no idea when I'm going to get all of the imperfections perfected on my car's body. No clue.

Oil change, preventative maint. coming up at around 70k
    Water pump already done, no signs of cooling system weakness, perhaps time to tackle bushings

Spring detail happening NEXT WEEK!
    Will spend hours, possibly days, losing myself in the details

Edit -

Cooper S still in winter hibernation after living in accidental igloo for a few months
    Cooper S is also really pissed to have a dead battery and for being an edit to this post instead of the lead story - owner will see consequences as problems arise. Cars have feelings, too.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post
    Installed the euro tray (long)! Not sure if I'm going to keep it. I like my cup holders too much.
    I was convinced I wanted to do this for a long time. But the reality is, for me, that I commute in my car and I have a cup of coffee in there basically daily. Yes, sometimes a little spills. This is why I have napkins handy.

I even find myself (lazy ass that I am) using my *gasp* armrest on occasion! And to think I almost dismantled and sold it.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    My latest headlines:

Just purchased new summer tires (conti extreme DW) for near future install
    But on which rims will they be installed!? Teaser, see next story...

Refinish will not be perfect and might cost as much as new set of rims, but new sets are all back-ordered and might mean winter tires in MAY!!!!!

Black grilles are here and will be installed this weekend
    Along with Spring detailing - to debadge or not to debadge...see next story

With black grilles and chrome all gone, will the "330i" get lonely whilst being the only shiny thing on the car?
    Perhaps I should put it out of its misery, or buy a black replacement

Best laid paint plans of mice and men often go awry
    I really have no idea when I'm going to get all of the imperfections perfected on my car's body. No clue.

Oil change, preventative maint. coming up at around 70k
    Water pump already done, no signs of cooling system weakness, perhaps time to tackle bushings

Spring detail happening NEXT WEEK!
    Will spend hours, possibly days, losing myself in the details

Edit -

Cooper S still in winter hibernation after living in accidental igloo for a few months
    Cooper S is also really pissed to have a dead battery and for being an edit to this post instead of the lead story - owner will see consequences as problems arise. Cars have feelings, too.
    I like the plans. I'm going through the same internal battle over debadging as well. Leaning towards keeping it badged for now...

Give a shout if you need help with the bushings.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I like the plans. I'm going through the same internal battle over debadging as well. Leaning towards keeping it badged for now...

Give a shout if you need help with the bushings.
    Thanks! Honestly, this is a little funny - the thing that freaks me out about debadging is my fear of screwing up the eventual rebadging. hahahaha
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    My latest headlines:

[/I]
    Hmmm......I noticed last week that when I tried checking prices for them, at 3 different dealer websites, that the fronts were shown as "No Parts Found" so when I called Husker BMW yesterday about something else I asked about the front 135's and he checked his computer and told me it showed "a bunch" in the system. Somebody is getting bad info, nothing personal, but I hope it's you . I have a feeling you're right though. Where did you hear this from Marc?

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv

Thanks! Honestly, this is a little funny - the thing that freaks me out about debadging is my fear of screwing up the eventual rebadging. hahahaha
    Lol - I completely understand. Good thing is that you can always re-debadge and try again.

Droid X. Forum Runner. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 72 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast