Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1383
    Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    You say this because we have slow cars? Or because our cars are fast enough..

Either way, our cars aren't special :P

Theres also a new porter at BMW and he has a civic as well..and keeps asking me to race him. Ugh I can't get away from civics. I need an ///M or something
    It's a BMW bro. He has a Honda.....

Not bad mouthing Honda's but the cars come from different pedigree...that's all.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Some older Civic revved his engine at me a few times today. He was in front of me at a light and i was just blipping the throttle for fun and because I was anxious to get going so I can get food before class. Didn't even rev over 1500rpms two or three times. Next thing I know, I hear this ridiculous sound coming out of a fart can muffler. I"m sure he revved to about 5k. I just laughed and was shaking my head. He definitely saw me.

Then the light turned green and we were both going left and once he got on the road he gunned it. Dumb civics.
    lol this happened to my cousin and I once.. We laughed and said the civic sounded like a lawn mower.. He just wouldn't stop revving at us..

I had a similar experience yesterday,(turbo rx-7, 80's model) his plates said turbo -blah something. I was stopped at a light and gave the e30 just a little gas so I wouldn't spin the tires and the dude wanted to go then, I put just enough gas in it to stay in front until the speed limit and stayed there, I always let them pass after the initial burst to the speed limit, they know what's up after that.

BMW Enthusiast Ordered by Spouse to Find Economical Substitute for Current Commuter Car.

Bill Schuster, an admitted automobile enthusiast, loves driving his BMW 325 All Wheel Drive Sport Touring 60 miles each way to Gaithersburg, MD from Hanover, PA everyday. All that may soon change. Story at 11.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    BMW Enthusiast Ordered by Spouse to Find Economical Substitute for Current Commuter Car.

Bill Schuster, an admitted automobile enthusiast, loves driving his BMW 325 All Wheel Drive Sport Touring 60 miles each way to Gaithersburg, MD from Hanover, PA everyday. All that may soon change. Story at 11.
    You have piqued my criousity Billy......
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nothing new except for a wash. She's still low and slow

In the process.

All done!

Just met a guy who might be selling his 2002. Number 422 imported to the US. I need to go look at it in person. He has got it back to running fine, just needs restoration now...

That thing is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post

If I don't see a ZHP in the news tonight.................
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast