Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

promising new CarPlayo/Android Auto unit from Sony coming - $499

Double post... disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    That does look promising. Also has a camera-in Port. Who is the first to dive in??
    I vote KevinC haha.

If I wasn't doing the flooring in my house next month i would consider it.

I am interested in it, but I am not interested in running new speakers and speaker wire, if needed, to install.

If there is a way to cleanly install to the OEM plug/harness and also keep steering wheel controls I may be persuaded to save up quicker. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by edwin.colo View Post
    I vote KevinC haha.
    Haha is right.. I would be on this like an Ethiopian on a Happy Meal© if not for the fact that I have been unemployed for 6 months. I'm lucky to even be able to have 2 cars right now and be financially stable, but with no income, a little undertaking like this is out of the question.

If that situation changes soon (and I expect it to), and nobody else has done it yet, I will go for it. I gotta believe that this thing can be made to fit relatively easily for a pro, and is exactly the solution I've been waiting for. I'd also upgrade all my dried up old crappy HK speakers at the same time.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Haha is right.. I would be on this like an Ethiopian on a Happy Meal if not for the fact that I have been unemployed for 6 months. I'm lucky to even be able to have 2 cars right now and be financially stable, but with no income, a little undertaking like this is out of the question.

If that situation changes soon (and I expect it to), and nobody else has done it yet, I will go for it. I gotta believe that this thing can be made to fit relatively easily for a pro, and is exactly the solution I've been waiting for. I'd also upgrade all my dried up old crappy HK speakers at the same time.
    Haha I hear ya man, I'm definitely researching aftermarket installs for the e46 to see how people have installed HUs (harnesses, double din kits etc)... all jokes aside, good luck on your employment search .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the Kenwoods. GUI are great and processing speed is much factor than others.
    I have one in my 05 it fit no problem and I love the way it works - and it ties into the DRV-N520 dash cam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123