Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

04' 330ci ZHP 6MT Sapphire Black/Black ARC-8s, 3.46 Diff, Vibrant Performance Exhaust and More

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Looking to sell my ZHP to get into an M. Details below:

2004 330ci ZHP
    216,xxx miles
    Sapphire Black/Black
    6MT
    Slicktop (no sunroof)
    Maintenance/Project thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Project-Thread

Price: $4000 FIRM with stock wheels. See post #7 for updated pics with stock wheels.

Modifications:
    3.46 Differential
    AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings
    ARC-8s Hyper Silver 18x8.5 ET38 by 18x9.5 ET35
    Vibrant Performance Exhaust (both resonators removed with a Vibrant Performance muffler, sounds really good and not too loud, exhaust clips here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...rmance-Exhaust)
    UUC Underdrive Pulleys
    Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs
    75mm Apex Stud Conversion
    Coby Black Alcantara Steering Wheel (M Tri-Stitch with red 12'00 stripe)
    Black Alcantara E-Brake Boot w/ M Stitching
    Black Alcantara E-Brake Handle
    Black Alcantara Door Pads
    Black Alcantara Shift Boot w/ red stitching
    Black Side Markers
    CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line
    15% Ceramic Tint all around

Maintenance:
    I have a maintenance folder full of receipts for this car since I purchased it in March of 2015, always serviced at a reputable indy, highlights include:
    Alignment - 6/27/16
    New Rear Control Arms - 6/24/16
    3.46 Diff Installed (had 99k miles when I got the diff), diff seals replaced, AKG polyeurathane bushings installed, diff fluid flushed - 6/8/16 ~2k miles ago
    New OEM front rotors, pads and brake fluid flush - 6/8/16 ~2k miles ago
    New Starter - 5/27/16
    Beisan VANOS Seals and Anti Rattle Kit - 1/20/16
    Expansion Tank and Coolant Level Sensor - 1/20/16
    New Bosh Battery - 1/20/16
    NGK Double Platinum Spark Plugs, Cabin Air FIlter and new DISA Valve - 1/2/16
    Front Control Arm Bushings - 12/18/15
    Water Pump, Thermostat, Mass Air Boot - 9/11/15
    New rear brakes, pads, parking brake shoes and front control arm - 4/11/15
    Other small things I am forgetting

Pros: Engine is strong and pulls hard. Don't let the mileage scare you, I have sunk thousands of dollars into this car mechanically to address all the E46 weaknesses, such as the VANOS and cooling system. The 3.46 diff was just recently installed and refreshed with new seals, fluid, etc. and really makes the car feel a couple hundred pounds lighter in regards to the stock diff. The exhaust sounds amazing without being overly loud and all the alcantara bits really make the interior that much nicer.

Cons: The body isn't in the greatest of shape, the paint still cleans up nice but there are lots of dings, dents and scratches. Most notably, there is some hail damage on the roof and hood. The car was previously from New Jersey so there is rust starting to form in a few places, the worst is the passenger side rear quarter panel where the rear bumper meets and above the driver side skirt (common E46 rust points). The front bumper will need replaced as the paint is faded and it is sagging, the rear bumper will also need resprayed as it has some flaking and scratches. Apart from the body, mechanically the car is sound minus what appears to be either a small oil pan gasket or oil filter housing gasket leak. I never got around to replacing it as it wasn't that bad, usually just topped the car off with a couple quarts inbetween changes (oil changes done every 5 - 7500 miles). Passenger headlight is out because somehow one of the xenon ignitor wires got cut, can be crimped together no problem.

I have tried to take into account both the pros and cons when pricing this vehicle but can work with interested parties on the price. If anyone would like to see specific pictures just let me know. Car is located in Orlando, Florida.

Last edited by bosszhp; 09-15-2016 at 09:36 AM.

04' Sapphire Black 330ci ZHP 6MT | Hyper Silver ARC-8s | Vibrant Performance Exhaust w/ Straight Pipes (both resonators removed) | 3.46 Diff | AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings | Coby Wheel - Shift Boot - E-Brake Boot - E-Brake Handle - Alcantara Door Pads | Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs | CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line | Michelin PSS
    Luca

GLWS

Bump, forgot to mention it's a slicktop

04' Sapphire Black 330ci ZHP 6MT | Hyper Silver ARC-8s | Vibrant Performance Exhaust w/ Straight Pipes (both resonators removed) | 3.46 Diff | AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings | Coby Wheel - Shift Boot - E-Brake Boot - E-Brake Handle - Alcantara Door Pads | Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs | CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line | Michelin PSS
    Luca

Damn letting it go huh ....... everybody always go to m3 side

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Damn letting it go huh ....... everybody always go to m3 side

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I just could't hold off the M3 bug any longer. "Settled" on my ZHP last year because I couldn't afford the M and definitely enjoyed modding it but every time I get in it I wish I would have got the M and now that I have an opportunity to hop in my friends Imola M I'm taking the chance! Just have to sell the ZHP first... This car will always have a place in my heart though.

Luca

Weekend bump. Want to move into that M! Shoot me an offer

Luca

Bump. Price is now $4800 OBO! Stock wheels are on the car.

Luca

Wow. Surprised this hasn't sold. As an FYI I bought mine with 182k on it and she now has 203k. As you say, still runs and pulls strong. This would be a great "starter" ZHP for someone. GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Wow. Surprised this hasn't sold. As an FYI I bought mine with 182k on it and she now has 203k. As you say, still runs and pulls strong. This would be a great "starter" ZHP for someone. GLWS
    My thoughts exactly. With the diff, engine work and slicktop it'd be the perfect track car...

Luca

Sorry to hear you're selling, but GLWS. An absolute steal at this point, M bug always works its' way around to everyone eventually

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast