Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So...if I went 235's all around, then used spacers to tweak, that would kind of defeat the purpose...correct?

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It's funny to see how people with cars that have staggered wheels want to go square, and people who's cars come square want to go staggered...

/offtopic

Gheybe Guest
    You can fit 245's up front.
    If i can fit 255's all over the place, you can do it with 245.

I got a set of 19's last week. 245's on the front with a 35 offset, so you should be able to run the stock front with a 255 just fine.
    2004 ZHP Imola Red Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by vteckiller2000 View Post
    It's funny to see how people with cars that have staggered wheels want to go square, and people who's cars come square want to go staggered...

/offtopic
    I have staggered, and I want staggered....but I am taking everyones advice and am thinking about it.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    You can fit 245's up front.
    If i can fit 255's all over the place, you can do it with 245.
    No....no I can't.

Droid! Srs Legitness!

Quote Originally Posted by vteckiller2000 View Post
    I got a set of 19's last week. 245's on the front with a 35 offset, so you should be able to run the stock front with a 255 just fine.
    I have ET 42 and am lowered significantly.....

I don't have a stock front

I don't have a stock wheel.

Droid! Srs Legitness!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I have staggered, and I want staggered....but I am taking everyones advice and am thinking about it.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Curious... why would you want staggered?

But it looks better. That is all. I think I'm gonna go 235's all around though.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    I would think with moar lowering, and more positive offset than me, you would have more tuck and be able to fit it. By my math, with 255's you should have 2mm less poke than I do, and I don't rub in front ever.
    2004 ZHP Imola Red Coupe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast