Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course

Northern Ohio BMWCCA is having a High Performance Driving Event and Racing School at Mid Ohio the first weekend of April 2011. There are still some open slots in all categories if interested. More information available at http://www.nohiobmwcca.org

SeeYa there!

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

spencers Guest
    Damn! That sounds like fun!!

Wish they had something like this down here

I won't be with BMWCCA, but I'll probably be at Mid-Ohio sometime this year with NASA or similar groups

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I'll be at Nelson for the August one. I'm going to be out of town the weekend of the Mid-Ohio HPDE. Sadface. But seriously, this is the first I've heard of the Mid-Ohio one. I'm an SCCA member but not BMWCCA, maybe thats the problem, lol.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    I'll be at Nelson for the August one. I'm going to be out of town the weekend of the Mid-Ohio HPDE. Sadface. But seriously, this is the first I've heard of the Mid-Ohio one. I'm an SCCA member but not BMWCCA, maybe thats the problem, lol.
    You're SCCA Member? You need to start to autocross

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I instruct Auto-X baby! I've been doing it since the 90's! I do timing and instruction for the BMC Auto-x every summer. I sometimes go to the OVR ones that Neva runs at Ackerman and Cooper Stadium. I prefer track days and HPDE's I do as many as I can. I always have a prelude, never the bimmer, maybe thats why you haven't seen me.
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    I instruct Auto-X baby! I've been doing it since the 90's! I do timing and instruction for the BMC Auto-x every summer. I sometimes go to the OVR ones that Neva runs at Ackerman and Cooper Stadium. I prefer track days and HPDE's I do as many as I can. I always have a prelude, never the bimmer, maybe thats why you haven't seen me.
    That's cool. How does your class work... you rent out a track or area, or do it as part of a bigger show?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

with the BMC Auto-x we lease a parking lot, and we run 3 classes, 2 of which are Miata Classes and the other class is for everything else. We've had some pretty sweet cars come up there and reglularly see a V12 Benz, Z06 Vettes, a few bimmers, NSX machine, and last year had a couple Lotus' show up. We have our own points system and awards banquet/cermony at the end of the season. Cap it off at 40 drivers per auto-x to keep is small that way everyone gets 8-10 runs per day. We usually meet up twice a month on Sundays.

She's one up on you guys it sounds like.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    I definitely want to get into Auto-x... sounds like a blast.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast