Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    with the BMC Auto-x we lease a parking lot, and we run 3 classes, 2 of which are Miata Classes and the other class is for everything else. We've had some pretty sweet cars come up there and reglularly see a V12 Benz, Z06 Vettes, a few bimmers, NSX machine, and last year had a couple Lotus' show up. We have our own points system and awards banquet/cermony at the end of the season. Cap it off at 40 drivers per auto-x to keep is small that way everyone gets 8-10 runs per day. We usually meet up twice a month on Sundays.
    BMC Runs at Ackerman as well!...I need to get to one of them and try a tighter, "Miata" like course. I bet I can name most of the bimmers that run with BMC (One is usually a Red 318ti).

I run with OVR SCCA, at Ackerman as well (Most events are there; http://ovr-scca.org/_autocross/schedules.asp). I'll be there again this year, so you need to come and join. Most of the Ohiobimmer crowd (where you still need to sign up silly) runs with OVR SCCA. Cooper Stadium isn't being used as of right now, they are still trying to pass it through the city.

This year I'm going to get to some Dayton and Cinci Events as well. I need to learn this car pretty well before I can get to a HPDE event.

That's probably why I never saw you. Last year I was running my Red E46 (#31 STX). This year I'll be rolling in the E86 (#31 AS).

If you're up to it. I'd be thankful if you are able to ride shotgun and give me some pointers. I got fresh tires

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I know that kid with the red 318ti hatch, he actually bought the wheels I sold off my E46 last fall. I stopped running with OVR-SCCA to focus on getting licensed to run Honda Challenge with NASA in about 07-08'. I was putting all of my money towards racing and building a real race car. My friend Kevin wrecked/rolled in the Honda Challenge that year at Mid-Ohio and I decided that wheel to wheel racing was too scary for me, I have rage, lol. I quit that shit and went back to enjoying HPDE's and joined the BMC in 08-09.

I know Neva both professionally and from OVR, she is the announcer, timer woman at the Ackerman/old Cooper auto-x. She would be the only reason I would return, but she's doing carting now. I just don't like that you only get maybe 4-5 runs in and it costs more at the OVRSCCA auto-x. I will have to stop by for a few events this year and say HI to all my old friends. Do you know Gary Nolan?

BMC did Ackerman with the Porsche club 2-3 times last year...I was getting pretty preggo by the end of the season and went to time and watch only, I probably saw you there, and I remember a red E46 Monkey, I will PM you my text machine number.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    I know that kid with the red 318ti hatch, he actually bought the wheels I sold off my E46 last fall. I stopped running with OVR-SCCA to focus on getting licensed to run Honda Challenge with NASA in about 07-08'. I was putting all of my money towards racing and building a real race car. My friend Kevin wrecked/rolled in the Honda Challenge that year at Mid-Ohio and I decided that wheel to wheel racing was too scary for me, I have rage, lol. I quit that shit and went back to enjoying HPDE's and joined the BMC in 08-09.

I know Neva both professionally and from OVR, she is the announcer, timer woman at the Ackerman/old Cooper auto-x. She would be the only reason I would return, but she's doing carting now. I just don't like that you only get maybe 4-5 runs in and it costs more at the OVRSCCA auto-x. I will have to stop by for a few events this year and say HI to all my old friends. Do you know Gary Nolan?

BMC did Ackerman with the Porsche club 2-3 times last year...I was getting pretty preggo by the end of the season and went to time and watch only, I probably saw you there, and I remember a red E46 Monkey, I will PM you my text machine number.
    Yep, I know Gary Nolan...he drive the Sliver Vette on R-Comps.

The fewest runs I've gotten have been 5. Towards the end of the season though, we were getting around 7-8 each time. I still do need to run with BMC to see what it's all about

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Great time this weekend @ Mid-Ohio

I was a little scared when I had to drive through roads covered in 2" of snow when I was within 10 miles of the track. But no, that didn't stop anyone from haven a great time. Check out our clubs face book page to see more. over 200 pictures and one video so far.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Northe...a/374655260944

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

^^Nice!! I like your pics. I had to work Saturday and Sunday, couldn't make it out. My very first track day was at Mid-Ohio in the rain, everyone was very hesitant about going out on track. The instructors wouldn't stand for that and told us to get out on the track or go home, lol! Its not so bad on a wet track
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Great pics. Liked!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Something I didn't mention doing at the track. There was also a club race school that weekend as well and one thing they always do is pace car starts. Somehow it seams that I am always elected to be the radio man in the pace car, so there I was. This time however; was slightly different and a little old school. One of the club racers wasn't running because, his race car was in the shop so, he used his personal car as the pace car.

The old School, you ask; 1983 mint 5 series. It doesn't get any better than that. Even though it was Sunday it wasn't definitely not your normal Sunday Drive.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12