Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Interior photo shoot

while I was taking a pic of the steering wheel cover I put on (trying to protect the leather finish), I took some "fun" interior pics for your enjoyment They're similar, because i am just "playing" with different settings on my Nikon D40 (I know I should adjust the cover on the left 7 o' clock position area, i brushed against it and pushed it to the side)

Last edited by Washburn; 03-26-2011 at 06:50 PM.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Looks great Wash.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm lookin for a "like" button. Great shots!
    -ADAM

Looks good! Glad you like the cover, i have really enjoyed mine.

Thanks for the comments, guys!
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Looking good.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

I lime your cover but in my experience it will still mess with the finish on the wheel. I don't know what you paid for it but I know someone with a wheelskin cover and it covers the entire surface of the wheel, I felt it and was impressed and wouldn't get anything other than that. Just my opinion. Yours does look very nice though.

Thanks, Marcus!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    I lime your cover but in my experience it will still mess with the finish on the wheel. I don't know what you paid for it but I know someone with a wheelskin cover and it covers the entire surface of the wheel, I felt it and was impressed and wouldn't get anything other than that. Just my opinion. Yours does look very nice though.
    This was not expensive at all - about $10.
    I plan to check the finish of the wheel from time to time...i have used a similar one on my wife's Elantra's wheel and it didn't do anything to the finish, BUT i am also skeptical and will watch out to see if what happens.
    I know that wheelskins covers are good - I just don't like the wrinkly look they have no matter how perfect one tries to get the stitching...