Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2012 BMW 128i - M Sport - STX Prep

Decided to move another direction and list my 2012 BMW 128i.

I've owned this car since there was 4,400 miles on the car, so I consider myself almost primary owner. Full disclosure this car does have a lemon law title attached to it. The reasons why it was lemon law'ed was because of a faulty fuse box and a knick in the taillight wire during assembly. The car was lemon'ed due to "Electrical Issues" and I bought the car under this assumption. I was given a 1 year grace period to return the car with full refund if anything has ever been discovered and diagnosed of electrical issues. To this date there has been nothing of the sort.

The car has been fully serviced at the local BMW dealership, feel free to run VIN and check all records.

Car is a 2012 128i. Options on the car include Heated Seats, M Sport Package, and BMW Bluetooth Wireless, SULEV Engine (N51) - This Engine includes a 3-Stage Manifold and IMO the more superior engine for STX.

Car was primarily a Daily Driver, saw around 45,000 miles of DD use. Then I decided to get another car for daily duty and the car sat in the garage for the year of 2015 in which most miles were driving to and from events. This past year the car has simply been trailered to and from events. Currently 50,588 miles

Car is an absolute beast, and still easily DD-able.

Oil Done per BMW Schedule while in 2013/14/15 - Oil Change at 45,000 per me
    Thrust Bearings done at 49,000 per BMW Warranty. Apart of the repair I had the clutch and flywheel examined. At current wear rates these parts are good til 150,000 miles
    Brake Rotor Replacement done at 49,000 miles per me.

Modification list includes:
    TCKline Dual Adjustable Coilovers #400/700 Spring Rates with TCKline Camber Plates
    2 Sets of Kosei K8R Wheels (17x9 ET45) with Bridgestone RE-71R Tires. One set of tires has 70 Runs (Freshly Flipped), the other set has 30 Autocross Runs
    (I still have OEM M Sport Wheels too with Hankook V12 Tires on them)
    27mm UUC Front Sway Bar - Turner Motorsports Adjustable Endlinks
    19mm UUC Rear Sway Bar - AKG Adjustable Enlinks
    DiffsOnline 3-Clutch Custom Ramp Differential - 30/90 Ramps with low static lock (30 ft-lbs)
    AA Headers - 241 WHP @ 217 Ft-Lbs or Torque with 93 Pump
    AA Tune w/Flash Tool
    Custom 3" Exhaust consisting of Burns Merge, 100 Cell Cat, Vibrant Resonator and Borla XR-1 Muffler - Dumping at rear Differential - 96-97 dB Exhaust per 2016 sound records
    Recaro SPG Ebay Replica Seats
    VAC Mounting Hardware with Sliders (27lbs in total weight)
    Braille 17lb LTW Battery with Custom Aluminum Mount
    aFe Stage 2 SI Intake
    E90 330i Front Brake Calipers
    Bimmerworld Solid Guide Bushings
    Bimmerworld SS Brake Lines
    AKG Transmission Mounts
    Ferodo DS2500 Front Pads, Hawk HPS 5.0 Rear Pads.
    Car has been coded for braking parameters within ECU for better brake modulation
    Whiteline FCABs
    Powerflex Black Thrust Arm Bushings
    Powerflex Black Differential Bushings
    I'm probably missing something here to there, so forgive me I'll add if I remember.

Weight - 2924 lbs with 1/4 of a tank.

Currently listing at $24,000 OBO.

Winning list includes:
    1st - 2014 Toledo Pro Solo #Cheatercar #PowerCourse
    1st - 2015 Wilmington Spring ProSolo
    Super Challenge Winner - 2015 Wilmington Spring ProSolo
    2nd - 2015 Wilmington Summer ProSolo
    1st - 2015 Toledo Match Tour
    1st - 2015 ProSolo Finale
    2015 STX ProSolo Overall Champion
    5th - 2015 Nationals
    2nd - 2016 Wilmington Spring ProSolo
    1st - 2016 Wilmington Summer ProSol
    2nd - DC Champ Tour
    2nd - Wilmington Champ Tour
    1st - Pittsburgh Match Tour
    1st/2nd - 2016 ProSolo Finale
    1st/3rd STX ProSolo Overall Champion (depending on official ruling)
    7th - 2016 Nationals

I'm missing positions that exceed trophy, but you get the idea.

Pictures as she sits:

Small bubble in trim here:

Last edited by M0nk3y; 09-26-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Currently removing all decals, I'll get official pictures up tomorrow when it's washed. Here is one for now.

So you're lowering the HP?

What are you moving to Kyle?

GLWS

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

S7 Edge, out

GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

please say you are not moving on to an 86....

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

What are you moving to Kyle?

GLWS

S7 Edge, out
    Lol, exactly. I don't want the car to be too competitive.

Thanks Dane. I added pictures now with the car in selling state.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    please say you are not moving on to an 86....
    Sorry.

I'm actually selling the Z4M and 128. Z4M is already sold, took less than 12 hours to do that one.

Going to purchase a 2017 86 and run it in STX with light prep (MCS Shocks, SwayBar, Wheel/Tire, Header, Tune). And slowly add parts back to it as funds become available.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

So sad. Presume you are figuring that is the only way to get a Nats win in STX these days? (besides a mini)

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    So sad. Presume you are figuring that is the only way to get a Nats win in STX these days? (besides a mini)
    I think it can get done in the 128. But it needs to be an absolutely perfect run and the car needs to behave.