Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    She had a beautiful baby girl named Senna, and yes she is named after Aryton Senna!
    OK, that is officially AWESOME!

Haha yes it is! I just bought her this too!

Haha yes it is! I just bought her this too!

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Congrats to her!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I've been driving the 135is for that last few days and....OH MY GOD!!! If I had the money I would sell the ZHP and buy this thing. The sounds that turbo makes and the pops and burbles from the exhaust are so addicting! The power and delivery is fantastic! I notice I keep driving with the windows down around town just to hear the pops!

You might want to update the price in the first post. I've said it before but this is an incredible deal especially considering the warranty...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

2013 BMW 135is. Mineral Grey/Coral. Under warranty!

I've been driving the 135is for that last few days and....OH MY GOD!!! If I had the money I would sell the ZHP and buy this thing. The sounds that turbo makes and the pops and burbles from the exhaust are so addicting! The power and delivery is fantastic! I notice I keep driving with the windows down around town just to hear the pops!
    We got our Recaro baby seat to fit in there. It was a tight squeeze though.
    I never listen to the radio when in the wife's 135 for this same reason
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    You might want to update the price in the first post. I've said it before but this is an incredible deal especially considering the warranty...

Updated price and miles! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    We got our Recaro baby seat to fit in there. It was a tight squeeze though.
    I never listen to the radio when in the wife's 135 for this same reason
    We kind of got it to fit, but it is definitely a tight fit!

The sound is incredibly addicting! If only I had the money...

Took a video of the cold start this morning just before my sister decided to steal her car back. It was fun driving it these last few days!

Never though the performance exhaust was so loud, nice!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast