Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Question Shark Injector work for my car??

So I received a shark injector in a box of stuff that came with the car when I bought it. I didn't know what it was for a while but I eventually looked it up, found out it was a fuel injector which was pretty cool. Did a small amount of research and for some reason the idea of it being specifically designed for a e39 stuck in my head, so it went back in the box.
    Well now my friend who owns a 540i is asking about it/if he can use it.
    I just want to know more about it, and maybe see if it came off of my car before I bought it? The words "installed 6-(smudged number)-03" are written in sharpie ontop, but that's all I know about it as of now.
    Would anyone be able to fill me in on what this does for the car/a little info about it, and if it would work on a 2004 330i ZHP, or even a 1998 540i?
    Thanks guysName:  image.jpeg
Views: 232
Size:  1.27 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  1.49 MB

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Hi

You might have better luck calling Turner Motorsports and inquiring with them about the shark.

From what I gather - if it was installed, it cannot be installed in other car without being reset. I believe TMS resets them, but for a $100 some-odd dollar fee? My memory isn't super strong on this.

The one you have pictured appears to be for an E39. Might be worth digging into it deeper.

Here is some reading from TMS

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/BMW...96-2005-models

The Shark Injector makes changes to the stock BMW software in the areas of fuel enrichment, transition fueling, camshaft timing, ignition timing, and VANOS control to take full advantage of 91+ octane fuel. BMW€™ cars for the North American market in the event inferior fuel was used. We reverse those changes to gain more horsepower and torque. 91 or higher octane fuel must be used.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Thank you so much I'll definitely give them a call this weekend, and that makes sense why somebody wrote the install date on there

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

When I looked, I thought you were holding hand cream! I've never seen the packaging...

Good advice. Give them a call. I think there is a thread here somewhere too. I remember calling and being told I couldn't have the vin changed but someone here had the contact info for the "right guy" who would do it.

So this was it installed on your car?

Sent from my iPhone with TaT.