Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Hybrid View

I believe the mirrors are controlled by the GM5 module. You problem could lie there as well. If you have access to something that can read the BMW specific codes, that may turn up something.
    Neither of my mirrors work and every time I run diagnostics, there are always errors for the mirrors.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I believe the mirrors are controlled by the GM5 module. You problem could lie there as well. If you have access to something that can read the BMW specific codes, that may turn up something.
    Neither of my mirrors work and every time I run diagnostics, there are always errors for the mirrors.
    They are and they aren't. They actually do have their own modules even on newer E46s, but those modules are connected to the GM5 via the "LIN-BUS", and the GM5 controls those modules through that bus. In your case, something could have brought the LIN-bus down.