Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTB: Manual ZHP in Tennessee

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hey guys, first post on the Mafia. For the past 5 months I have been looking for a ZHP coupe or sedan to purchase that is located in Tennessee. My criteria for the car is basically just the manual transmission, near stock condition, and would love to find one with service records. Colors and additional packages are not a huge deal to me, I think they all look great. Due to the ZHP being extremely hard for me to find I am also open to e36 M3s, and facelifted non ZHP 330s. Budget is around 15k, however I would prefer to spend less than that because I know I will probably need to put some money into the car as soon as I get it. If you are willing to sell or know someone selling or willing to sell please let me know, Thanks.

Welcome! That budget, as long as you're willing to expand your net a little wider than the greater Tennessee area, should get you something pretty darn good.

This one is $13,500 with 133k miles. That might seem high, but the owner has put a ton of money into preventative maintenance along with a lot of OEM+ goodies like M3 engine and trans mounts. It's a manual transmission with both Premium and Cold Weather Packages. There's an extra set of wheels you could probably sell if you wanted to offset the cost a bit. I'm actually trying to get my buddy onto the idea of buying it but he won't bite.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ient-Blue-Sand

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome! That budget, as long as you're willing to expand your net a little wider than the greater Tennessee area, should get you something pretty darn good.

This one is $13,500 with 133k miles. That might seem high, but the owner has put a ton of money into preventative maintenance along with a lot of OEM+ goodies like M3 engine and trans mounts. It's a manual transmission with both Premium and Cold Weather Packages. There's an extra set of wheels you could probably sell if you wanted to offset the cost a bit. I'm actually trying to get my buddy onto the idea of buying it but he won't bite.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ient-Blue-Sand
    I REALLY REALLY like that ZHP ive been stalking this forum for awhile and have seen it. I just cant justify driving 13 hours each way to go look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWM3186 View Post
    I REALLY REALLY like that ZHP ive been stalking this forum for awhile and have seen it. I just cant justify driving 13 hours each way to go look at it.
    Did I meet you at Nashville Cars and Coffee today?

And check out bimmershops.com. I used that to get a PPI done on my car...from Knoxville, Tennessee! 10 hour drive one way from NoVA. Got a report and used it to negotiate and then drove down and picked it up.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Did I meet you at Nashville Cars and Coffee today?

And check out bimmershops.com. I used that to get a PPI done on my car...from Knoxville, Tennessee! 10 hour drive one way from NoVA. Got a report and used it to negotiate and then drove down and picked it up.
    It's possible, I was fundraising for my robotics team at cars and coffee today and did not get a chance to come and see what was up with all of the ZHPs before the squad left. Thanks for the link.

It's possible, I was fundraising for my robotics team at cars and coffee today and did not get a chance to come and see what was up with all of the ZHPs before the squad left. Thanks for the link.
    Oh wow then there was another guy going around admiring and saying the same things. ZHPs getting some love!

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

You could always contact the seller for more info and see if he'd be willing to take it in for a PPI (pre-purchase inspection) at a shop of your choosing to get an idea of any lingering issues.

Welcome. GLWSearch

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Are you only looking for sedan/coupe or are you open to a convertible?

Quote Originally Posted by chacend View Post
    Are you only looking for sedan/coupe or are you open to a convertible?
    Sedan and Coupe only.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast