Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (Sold): KW V1

Yep....message me, Vas! This is a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

Great deal!
    -Chris

-11.5 Jerez Black M3/4/6 (ZCP, slick top, cloth, manual seats, no nav)
    -16 GT3 GT Silver
    -02 Saleen S281 Extreme #35
    -2017 F350 Platinum

Instagram: CCOHO93

All PMs replied to.

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

Bump....can't believe these haven't sold yet.

Hey I see your in Corona. I work in Irvine. Do you ever venture over to the Irvine Spectrum area? This is a great deal and I do need to start to address my suspension needs soon. Let me know! Maybe we could meet up so I could check them out in person. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Hey I see your in Corona. I work in Irvine. Do you ever venture over to the Irvine Spectrum area? This is a great deal and I do need to start to address my suspension needs soon. Let me know! Maybe we could meet up so I could check them out in person. Thanks
    I head to Irvine on rare occasion but when I do, it's not during the weekday, unfortunately. Where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by TWong1200 View Post
    I head to Irvine on rare occasion but when I do, it's not during the weekday, unfortunately. Where do you live?
    Garden Grove right by Disney in Anaheim. Drive back and forth to Irvine everyday. maybe we could meet up over by the 91 somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Garden Grove right by Disney in Anaheim. Drive back and forth to Irvine everyday. maybe we could meet up over by the 91 somewhere?
    That's perfect. I'm in Anaheim every weekend, near Knott's (Ball and Dale)

I'll PM you to work out details.

Quote Originally Posted by TWong1200 View Post
    That's perfect. I'm in Anaheim every weekend, near Knott's (Ball and Dale)

I'll PM you to work out details.

Hey Just sent you a PM back, unfortunately not around on the weekends. I do need to get a hood and I am looking at one up on the 91 north of you. Maybe we could meet up next week where the 71 and 91 meet?

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Bump!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast